The Manzanita MP4 Multiplexer (MP4Mux) packages audio and video elementary streams into the MPEG-4 Part 14 ISO Base Media File Format using standard configurations and boxes or custom configurations and boxes created to accommodate specific operational requirements. It supports various types of audio and video input files, hint tracks for RTP streaming and file fragmentation to offer an extensive range of processing options. The application has a GUI for quick and easy setup, and a command line interface to support automated workflows.
- Packages audio and video elementary streams into MP4 container files
- Supports QuickTime, Apple devices and various DTS audio, including DTS Layered Audio
- Multiplexes using standard or custom configurations and boxes
- Supports file fragmentation for DASH and Hint tracks for RTP
- Offers the Peak Bit-Rate Smooth DTS Stream utility to pre-process lossless audio files
- Includes a Demultiplexer tool