The Manzanita MPEG Stream Identifier (MPEGID) is a practical and easy-to-use tool that rapidly identifies and characterizes the file formats commonly used in digital television, video on demand, streaming media, and DVDs. Technical video and operations teams use the MPEG Stream Identifier throughout their media workflows to verify the large number of supported file formats.
- Identifies a wide variety of MPEG audio/video formats
- Displays important stream properties
- Saves identification results in a text file
- Automates batch analysis using scripts
- Extracts video & audio streams using an integrated demultiplexer
- Available for Windows, Linux, & OS X