Manzanita's transport stream multiplexer product line consists of two standalone multiplexer software applications and an SDK that can output compliant MPEG-2 transport stream files. Since 1998, Manzanita TS multiplexers have been selected by leading network operators, post production & services facilities, MPEG equipment manufacturers, and content providers because of their reliability, rich feature set and compliance with industry standards.
Manzanita multiplexers are the defacto software solution, producing VOD content that is proven to play smoothly on cable, IPTV, satellite, hotel, and in-flight entertainment systems worldwide, and offering predefined configurations for CableLabs standards and fine controls to adapt templates to meet specific transport stream multiplexing requirements.
- Multiplexes a wide variety of audio/video elementary streams
- Proven compliance with MPEG, ATSC & DVB specs
- Super fast multiplexing, up to 50 times faster than realtime
- Supports DVB subtitling, 608 & 708 closed captioning, & KLV metadata
- Fine control over transport stream creation/parameters
- Added tools for advanced and custom applications
- Available as SDK and standalone product
- Proven support for major formats & worldwide standards including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 / AVC / h.264 & HEVC/h.265 video streams, as well as 4:2:2 and Multi-view profiles; audio streams include MPEG, AAC, AC-3, SMPTE 302M, DTS & Enhanced AC-3 audio; standards include MPEG, DVB, and ATSC.
- Fast multiplexing workflow with performance that's up to 50 times faster than realtime and automated processing options.
- Fine control over Transport Stream creation. Modify over 200 multiplexing parameters to precisely control the transport, adaptation, PES, timing, buffer usage, synchronization and much more.
- Advanced tools for diverse applications such as inserting advertising (SCTE-35) messages, stitching transport stream files while maintaining sync, multiplexing 608 & 708 closed captioning and DVB Subtitling, extracting packets, generating and inserting custom tables.
- Multiple product options and configurations. Available as a stand-alone application or SDK for offline and real-time transport stream multiplexing.