Manzanita's transport stream multiplexer product line consists of three standalone multiplexer software applications and an SDK that can output compliant MPEG-2 transport stream files. The transport stream multiplexer software is the de facto solution selected by leading network operators, post production & services facilities, MPEG equipment manufacturers, and content providers to create transport streams for a variety of MPEG and video-on-demand (VOD) applications.
Renowned for its fast performance and strict adherence to standards, the Manzanita transport stream multiplexer produces VOD content that is proven to play smoothly on cable, IPTV, satellite, hotel, and in-flight entertainment systems worldwide. It offers predefined configurations for CableLabs standards and fine controls to adapt templates to meet specific transport stream multiplexing requirements.
- Multiplexes a wide variety of audio/video elementary streams
- Proven compliance with MPEG, ATSC & DVB specs
- Super fast multiplexing, up to 50 times faster than realtime
- Supports DVB subtitling, 608 & 708 closed captioning, & KLV metadata
- Fine control over transport stream creation/parameters
- Added tools for advanced and custom applications
- Available as SDK and standalone product